Thursday 16 February 2017

Farewell speech

Good afternoon to all teachers, chairman ma'am, .M.D. sir and my dear students

Few years back, you came to this prestigious school as young enthusiastic children and today, you are leaving as mature students ready to face the real world. This is the time of your life, where you have to choose a right way for you and make your own identity. Now it is the time when you should get serious about your studies, your exams and your life. When I am seeing you today, I can see the leaders of tomorrow and this brings a great sense of satisfaction to me.

Sometimes, You were pretty tough to understand yet you provided us great humor and joyous memories to cherish. Some of you trusted us with your personal as well as academic problems, and we still feel so proud to have been able to guide and assist you in resolving your problems and move forward fearlessly. I, being a teacher, feel lucky to have students like you. Thanks to your remarkable dedicated efforts that you tried to make us proud.

My dear students let me tell you today, that life ahead is going to be very tough but let me assure you that you are going to be tougher. I want to see you strong, prosperous, independent and empowered citizens of our country. You have got all the potential and now you have to find the right platform for you to express your talent and make your dreams come true.

Now I also want to say a few words for class 9 who made this event wonderful and memorable. You have shown us great capabilities in you. Your coordination would be a lesson for forthcoming generation of our school. I am very proud of you that you have proved yourself worthy and I think, you all are ready to hold the heritage of your seniors. My best wishes are with you.

Now class 10th, I wish you all the best for your exams. Wherever you go, remember to carry the values and morals taught to you here. Good Luck and Good Bye!

3 comments:

  1. We're looking for kidney donors for the sum of $500,000,00, For more details,Email: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking for kidney donors for the sum of $500,000,00, For more details,Email: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are urgently in need of kidney donors with the sum of $500,000.00 USD (3 crore) and Also In Foreign currency. Apply Now!,For more info Email:
    healthc976@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete